The Storms of Life


We are living in such a twisted and complicated culture when fear has become the engine of our life.
  • We should work harder so that our boss won't look down on us
  • We should smile, be kind and follow the rest so that we have lots of friends
  • We should study harder so that our parents stop comparing us with siblings, cousins or even our friends
  • We should wear nice clothes so that people won't judge us
  • We should be polite and nice so that our parents reputations are still good
  • We should be skinny so that people won't bully us
  • We should have white and glowing skin so that people consider us beautiful
  • We should follow the trend so people stop calling us "jadul"
  • We should act mature, speak a little, behave and have an old style so people won't say that we are childish
  • We should have boyfriend/girlfriend so that people won't consider us "ga laku"
  • We should work and settle down at 25 age so that our families stop comparing us with other siblings who have bright career and get married
and I know there are still lots of pressure from people surrounding and from life itself. Maybe if I don't know Jesus.. I will choose the simplest way to solve those all problems. I know I am not alone, I know we have our own fear that make you what you are today.

This night, Let's us be stronger...
I want to remind myself that everything will be fine, it's just matter of time.
Time sure will heal.
God's time will never early and never late, you know.
I know I have God, you have God, and we all have God. 
He will strengthen us and help us,
He will uphold us with His righteous right hand.

So I hope we all stay alive and strong than ever. We will be fine. 
Stop worrying,
Stop all the negative thinking that has been around for quiet sometimes. 
You are not alone and I know I am not alone too.
Even when nobody sees you, He sees you.
Even when nobody hears you, He hears you.
God is God. He is listening to all the hurt and all the complains.
And even when nobody loves you, He loves you the most.

Don't give up , okay? 💙

Comments

Popular Posts