WELCOME!

Welcome back to Top Teaching! This is what my small classroom looks like today. Hahahha so small but feel cozy right. It was a mess before!!!! Btw I am so happy to "open the doors" for you and even more excited for my new private students to finally see our small classroom!  

My small classrooms should create feelings of comfort and welcome. I believe color and themes can help achieve that. Today I choose a sky theme and I loved it. But don't worry I will change themes from year to year. So you will not get bored. 😊

Anyway thanks to my family and my friend who help me to clean the room and set everything, like the table and the chair. My room looks super cute!! Haha. I love simplicity and I love bright colors, so I am glad that my parents choose orange for the chair. I love it.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have as much fun getting ready for your new room as I did! I just can’t wait to meet my new students and share my knowledge.

Thanks for reading, and have a happy day!








Comments

Popular Posts