Sayang mereka semua ❤❤❤


Be proud teachers. I wish nothing can tear us down. I really know somehow we learn how to go above and beyond while working harder and longer than most people will ever dream. Somehow we think and we cannot sleep at night thinking about our goals. Teacher appreciation day too goes unnoticed. And our family sometimes unsure about our job.

I am as a teacher and also as a student, I would like to say thank you for all my friends and all teachers in this world. Thank you for giving us much advice, thank you for educating us and shaping us to be a better person, thank you for showing us love and sacrifice. Thank you for making sacrifies plenty. Thank you for taking up this job, a profession so selfless. Thank you for not giving up on us. 💗

I always think that teacher is like a candle. Why? Because that burns itself to spread light. Teachers give students everything by working hard day and night. Teachers.. never let people see us cry or break down. Be strong and always be kind.

Comments

Popular Posts