Renungan malam ini: 27 things I learned at my age

I am very sleepy right now. But I really want to share this. I think we all have experienced the bad and the good of life. So I want to share what's mine. And this is from my point of view.

I have learned that..
1. I can't force myself to be in relationship if I am not ready. But if we wait until we are ready, we are never really ready. Forever. And I cannot make someone to love me too. All I can do is be someone who can be loved. And I also learned that we shouldn't expect too much. Gentleman doesn't exist any longer.

2. Nobody can make me happy, if I am not happy with myself first. So I learned that I should love and embrace myself.

3. Sometimes I care too much and I love too much. But some people don't care back. But that's okay. I get used to it.

4. Trust and promise are important in my life. I am very strict about that. I can be mad like totally mad if someone break their promise. It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it. If you cannot keep your promise, then please never promise me. But I get used to people like that.

5. I think people who can forgive people are the strongest people ever. They have peace, they have happiness, they have love instead hate. And they can sleep better than someone who keeps so many hate in their heart.

6. I shouldn't compare myself to people around me. I am me. All I have to do is do my best, for myself, and by myself.

7. Everything takes time. Even love takes time too. I can't rush something I want it last forever.

10. I can keep going long after I can't. So I learned that nothing is impossible. Nothing is permanent. Maybe today is a bad day but we don't know if tomorrow will be a good day right?.

11. No matter how old are we. We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

12. Either I control my attitude or it controls me. Everything is a choice. So I learned that I have to choose wisely

13. The people who I think they are not nice to me or I think that they expect to kick me.. sometimes they will be the ones who help me get back up. So I cannot judge others. Just dont.

14. True friendship continuous to grow, even we aren't together, even we don't talk. Even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

15. My family won't always be there for me. It may seem funny. But that doesn't mean that they don't love me. I learned that family is family. Family comes first. Thats why I have to be independent.

16. People I am not related to can take care of me and love me and teach me to trust people again. That's why families aren't biological.

17. I owe the love and the forgiveness that I freely give to others. I think myself need those too.

18. No matter how broken and sad I am, the world doesn't stop for my grief. So I should keep going! Stay strong is the key.

19. Time is too short. People we care about most in life are taken from us too soon.
20. Never be in hurry. I should do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. I can't lose my inner peace for anything, even if my whole world seems upset.

21. Some were born to be lucky, some were born to be fighters. I think I am a fighter. I have to fight like hell.

22. Everything doesn't come free. If I don't sacrifice for what I want, what I want become the sacrifice.

23. I grow through what I go through.

24. There is nothing wrong with failing. I am a human being. I failed because I tried, beacuse I worked, because I learned. And when I failed all I have to do is pick myself up and try again.

25. The only person who can save me is myself. The only person I can really forgive is me. People can only do so much as to save you. In the end saving myself has to be my choice.

26. Don't worry too much. Don't think too much. If it's meant to be, it will be.

27. In the end there are only three things matter, how much we loved, how gently we lived and how gracefully we let go of things not meant for us.

💖 Grace



I also have no idea kenapa ya ini kayak saya abis nangis? Padahal ini lagi fitting aja. Ga ada acara nangis2 hahaha

Comments

Popular Posts