Good bye, Kujong 🙏



Good bye, Kujong. I wish you peace right now and freedom so that you can come to all of our home, visit your family and your sons, even go everywhere and every time you like and you want to. I guess right now, you have no time to be sad or feel the pain anymore. I hope God brings your family the much needed peace during this time, especially kuku, koko qizhong, koko koko, koko titi, cece fang-fang, yen-yen, wen-wen and all our family members. 

My deepest condolences to you and your family. You know that I am very honored and blessed to know you as an uncle. Your family is almost like my second family, I remember when my family used to come to your house every Saturday. I miss that moment. I remember when I was a kid I often slept with bobo in your house. I know you are truly a good father and a good example. Wise, gentle, quiet, hard worker and caring person. 

I feel sad and I feel really really bad because I cannot come at your funeral. To be honest, I want to go home. I believe even though a good heart has stopped beating, a good soul will be ascended to heaven. We will never forget you. We will pray for you as you pray for us. May God give you eternal rest. I believe that God has bigger plans for you and your family. You really have a strong family. Some people say that people who we love never truly gone, they are in heaven but sometimes they walk by us, guide us, unseen, unheard but still near. I guess I agree with that.

You probably meet bobo and kung2 right now.. be happy wherever you are. My thoughts and my prayers are with you and your family. I wish kuku and her family and everyone will always stay strong because Kujong is the happiest man right now. Nothing lasts forever but memory does. And for you all: Love the people God gives you before it's too late, because one day, He will need them back. Time flies way too soon. 💔

Comments

Popular Posts