Here we go again.

Go get your dream. It doesn't matter if it's a small dream or a big dream.

If you want a nice body, go get it.

If you want a nice hair, pick a style and get it done.

If you want a lifestyle, go work hard.

If you want to become a lawyer, a manager, a directur, a businessman, a doctor, a professor then study your ass off.

Don't bother about what people think of. People only see the result, they don't see the endless hours you spent whole night studying, working, screaming, crying.

It's nice to have people who can help you to the top, who can support you all the way, who help you to achieve your dream. But you can make it on your own, you can get it on your own.

Why I don't put my hopes in people's hand, why I don't depend on people? Because they are hopeless. I trust God, He will help me and I don't trust people that much.

I tell you nothing is easy. I am very sure it's going to be hard but hard is not impossible.

Don't be afraid, motive yourself. Find yourself. Find your happiness because it's outhere waiting for you.

Comments

Popular Posts