Congratulations bro! HAPPY GRADUATION. YOHANES STEVEN WIJAYA S.KOM 🌻🌻🌻

I was two when you were born. Looking at pictures from that time, I look so happy with you. I am laughing with you, I am smiling, I look smitten. But I do not remember that feeling when I was realized that every people gave attention to you because you were the only boy in our family. I was a mommy’s girl, but I was also the one to break in our parents. and you were the happy one, the joker, the one who reaped the rewards of all my battles won or lost. At that point, I must have decided that we were enemies, competitors for the love and attention of our parents. We always fight, swear to each other. I remembered we broke each other toys. And one of us cried.
It all came to a forced stop when I moved as an university student. We didnt fight anymore. I will always hurt in shame when I look back. All those missed, wasted years in which I should have been your sister, standing by your side, defending instead of attacking you in our own home. Haa.
I am so proud of you, my heart wells up with love for you. I will be forever glad that I have the chance to be your sister. I feel I am losing you as my brother when you have a girlfriend. We don't have time together anymore, fight anymore..
I feel time flies too fast. If I could turn back the time. Hehe


Comments

Popular Posts