S1 Sarjana Pendidikan





Finally!>_< Today might be the last day for some of us as students of English Department, but I believe our learning will actually start from today. When I left home, 4 years back I wasn't sure what I will get in return. I was excited but at the same time a little scared of the new reality. I was prepared to learn, explore, make new friends and get to know me as an individual self. here I was starting a journey where I set the rules and guided myself. It had finally occurred to me that I had to leave my comfort zone and live a new reality. But today as I stand here, I am proud to say that I had made the right decision.

I have had a very different experience. The teaching style, the lectures, were very different from what I had experienced in my home country, and therefore for the first quarter of my semester, I was still a confused soul, but this slowly changed and I started adjusting to the system here because I had friends and professors who were eager to help and guide me and for that I am really grateful. The various current-issue studies, the case works, group works the research projects, the assignments, each were helping me develop skills, which of-course at that time I wasn't ready to accept.

Finally congratulations once again and wish us good luck with the future ahead. We did it!

Comments

Popular Posts