FAQ/ About me 🐙

> I am 22 years old.
> I was born and raised in Indonesia.
> I come from a very humble family.
> I used to live in Lumajang but I've moved in Surabaya since 2011 for school. I rarely go home to my hometown, I can go home maybe twice in a year. I think it can give a big impact on my relationship with my parents. But we know we love each other and that's all matters. ♡
> I've just graduated from WM university with bachelor degree in English education
> I am very small and light, my weight is only 39/40 kg.
> Since I learn English I start to like novels and poems. I collect them in my bookshelf.
> I like watching movies. Movies to me is like coffee, it's so addictive. I like watching movies alone.
> I am a home person. I love being alone. I leave my house if I am really hungry and I run out of food.
> I have the time of my life. But since I am being a teacher I dont have the time. I need time to sleep, to have me time.
> I can't be fat even I eat food in the midnight. I myself even wonder why.
> I like managing, decorating, making something new, and learning. I personally like studying, I like stationary since I was a kid. I could be very very very happy and grateful if I got pencil case or ruler or bag or book as present when I was a kid.
> I used to avoid coffee. Blame thesis. Now I can drink coffee but not too much ^^
> My dream job is completely totally a dream.. I used to think I want to be a designer, I love clothes, I used to collect photos of outfit which celeb wears, I like to see make up tutorial on youtube.com . I like biology so much in high school sometimes I wonder how great I am if I can work in hospital or just be a scientist, I even join KIR (karya ilmiah remaja). I ever wanted to be a secretary, like in novel I read.
> I wish I could speak, read and write chinese and spanish language.
> I rarely touch and check my phone or replay people's message. It's true. Sometimes my mom got mad because I replayed her message 3 days later since she sent me messages. Thats why I am still single right now. You tell me. Hahaha.
> I have the top 2 bands I want to see live before I die: Westlife and BSB. Haha
> Life is weird now that I am a fresh undergraduate. It's a bit change from the structured of life the education system made me follow for most my life. I am in charge of my own life now. I am scared but excited.



Comments

Popular Posts